Sunday, June 17, 2007

Viajar

Here is the sight I will be using to update all of you during my time in Spain. I leave Houston Monday the 18th and will arrive in Madrid Tuesday Morning. I will be meeting up with the rest of my group and touring Madrid, El Escorial, and Toledo for the week. We will arrive in Barcelona on Sunday, where I will meet my host family and get settled in, to start class on Monday. My email is cctigner@gmail.com so feel free to keep me updated with your lives! Also, here is my address in Barcelona (I really love mail!)

Caroline Tigner
C/ Balmes 317 2º, 2ª
08006 Barcelona, Spain

I love you all and will post again when I am on the other side of the world!

1 comment:

Aunt Cheryl said...

You should be there by now-let us know what you found. You are like the scout for us - checking it all out for us!
Aunt Cheryl